Jumat, 02 Juni 2017

childhood memories

Remembering the childhood with our childhood friend has its own specialties both from the biggest thing to the smallest thing even that is very difficult to forget maybe even impossible to forget.
The heart is very happy when we can still meet our childhood friends and the happiest thing is when we meet our childhood friend and he still has the same nature as always nice, kind, always welcome to meet friends never have different nature or differentiate in meeting the greeting to his childhood friend.  Because the real difference in job, status or position at the same time can’t make a friendship that has long been woven just like that.
            Indeed, Allah hates someone who possesses a haughty, arrogant and proud nature. Honestly I am currently very happy because God still allows us to be reunited in a healthy state physically and spiritually. I'm so happy to meet him, why? Because he is so nice, very kind to meet me, I was so embarrassed when he greeted me so friendly, really initially I was like dreaming when I met him. Because I know once himself since childhood. He is my enemy since childhood, even we can say we are always hostile every play even we can say we never greet each time we gather together.
            However, this time when I met him all seemed to change so much different from within him. He is so friendly, very kind to speak even as if he does not make me awkward when we chat together. I was even so embarrassed when she reminded me of something in childhood that made her unable to share my childhood memories with me. I'm embarrassed because I've forgotten some of the memories we've had in the past but when he reminded me that time we were both so embarrassed and almost unable to laugh at each other as usual because of shame and not confident about the things that make us so blush Embarrassed by the memories that can make us so remember each other to this day.


1 komentar:

 
Welcome To My Blog Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template